violent Resolution`
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This Forum is just TEMPORARY!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thack3r

This Forum is just TEMPORARY! Empty
PostSubject: This Forum is just TEMPORARY!   This Forum is just TEMPORARY! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 5:20 pm

This temp forum is the one we use for now, Until we fix up the other one Skandia is working on.

It wont be too long for that, Then Sereval just needs to purchase the Template and extras etc...

All money that could be given forward to Sereval is very kindly appreciated.

LuKa and Myself have put our hand up to put money forward to Sereval as this Forum+Hosting etc Will probs cost up too $120-$150
Back to top Go down
Skandia

Skandia

PostSubject: Re: This Forum is just TEMPORARY!   This Forum is just TEMPORARY! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:37 pm

I've already paid $120 for hosting, you'll just need to worry about the template which is around 70AUS I think?
Back to top Go down
Thack3r

PostSubject: Re: This Forum is just TEMPORARY!   This Forum is just TEMPORARY! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 7:39 pm

Skandia wrote:
I've already paid $120 for hosting, you'll just need to worry about the template which is around 70AUS I think?

Yeh, We are looking at this one - http://www.surreal-media.com/templates/product_color_preview.php?product_id=207&color=red

Its $79

Thanks heaps Skandia Wink
Back to top Go down
LuKa_Srbija

LuKa_Srbija

PostSubject: Re: This Forum is just TEMPORARY!   This Forum is just TEMPORARY! EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 1:10 pm

Hmmm not bad...its just that all the countdown numbers and redness does not really indicate a bf2 clan
Back to top Go down
Thack3r

PostSubject: Re: This Forum is just TEMPORARY!   This Forum is just TEMPORARY! EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 1:50 pm

LuKa_Srbija wrote:
Hmmm not bad...its just that all the countdown numbers and redness does not really indicate a bf2 clan

What does Red not indicate a BF2 Clan?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Forum is just TEMPORARY!   This Forum is just TEMPORARY! Empty

Back to top Go down

This Forum is just TEMPORARY!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
violent Resolution` :: General :: News-
Jump to: